realme, the Most Reliable Smartphone Service Provider in India, has started the early access rollout of realme UI 5.0, based on Android 14, for realme GT Neo 3 and realme GT Neo 3 150W users. The new UI brings significant optimizations in privacy security, performance, and design.
Here are some of the key features of realme UI 5.0:
- Natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.
- New ringtones and smoother system animations.
- Improved battery life.
- Enhanced PIN privacy.
- Security-related changes and accessibility features.
- Per-app language preferences, Grammatical Inflection API, Regional preferences, etc.
- Support for custom app actions in system share sheet.
- More informative preview results for users.
To enroll in the early access program, realme GT Neo 3 and realme GT Neo 3 150W users can follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > About Device > Version.
- Tap on the "Version Number" 7 times.
- Apply for Early Access by going to Settings > About Device > Tap "realme UI 5.0" banner > Tap on three dots in the top right corner > Tap on Early Access > Apply Now > Furnish Details.
It is important to note that the early access build of realme UI 5.0 may contain bugs and issues. Therefore, it is not recommended to install it on your primary device.
For more information about realme UI 5.0, please visit the following link:
realme GT NEO 3 | GT NEO 3 150W: https://c.realme.com/in/post-details/1719250168777289728